Display your blog’s stats graph plus your blog traffic, social engagement and social influence directly in your dashboard. See how you’re ranking on Alexa, check out your Technorati authority, monitor your ranking across multiple sites and much more. Once you install this plugin you’ll wonder how you ever managed to track your social media worth without it.
Download it here: WP-Stats-Dashboard 2.9.2
- WordPress Plugin Page: give it a great rating if you like the plugin
- Facebook Fan Page
- Download our amazing iOS APP
- Firstly download and install the WP-Stats-Dashboard plugin.
- Secondly you will need to create a wordpress.com account.
- Install the official WordPress Jetpack plugin: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/jetpack/ to connect to WordPress.com.
- Activate the WPSD plugin and go to the settings page. Enter the wordpress.com account username and password and leave the BLOG ID field empty (this will be automatically filled in).
- Optionally for the last part you can enter all usernames for your online profiles on the wpsd settings page or purchase our service to optimize it for you.
A list of really awesome donators to WP-Stats-Dashboard. Thanks for your generousity!
- Jamas / JOSSA AWARD -Jamas.net – 10 USD
- Get your site listed here.
- By klout.com: http://klout.com/blog/2010/06/blot-stats-from-wp-stats-dashboard/
- By piotrkrzyzek.com: http://www.piotrkrzyzek.com/best-wordpress-stats-plugin-update-a-social-metrics-plugin/
If you’re looking for an api key you can always find it here: https://apikey.wordpress.com/